by Floria » Sun, 31 Aug 2003 12:29:26
1. delete #N/A's in Excel
2. Count # of A's in a Cell
Try something like this:
For text in A1
Does that help?
3. Vlookup reporting #N/A's
4. Sandy Mann
5. Sending E-mail A's another user (Sent Items)
6. Question for Sandy Regarding Connections
7. ANN: PowerPoint Heaven Updates - Sandy's Projects
8. FAO: Sandy - Code For Radio Buttons - Newbie
9. Copy all data from a:Class A's fields to the namesake fields of b:Class B.
10. Capture image of App#A's window from App#B
11. Sandy Mann
12. Quick A's to easy(?) Q's appreciated...
13. vlookup prob with all #n/a's
14. Count A's
15. how to conver #n/a's to 0