1. Testing Mass storage class on USB function controller driver
2. Does CE5.0 USB mass storage function driver support multi disk?
My CE5.0 device has mounted a net2272 USB2.0 controller and the storage
device on this device include a internal nand flash disk and a external SD
I can see them from the storage manager in OS.
When I have connected the device with desktop using Mass_Storage_Class USB
function, only one disk (DSK1: most time is internal flash) is mounted on PC.
Does anyont know how to mount all disks within the device on PC at the same
Thank you in advance.
3. Bulk-only USB Mass storage Function driver
4. USB Mass Storage Function Driver in WinCE5.0
5. One question about usb mass-storage lower filter driver
6. USB Mass Storage driver question
7. Corrolary Question related to "Eventlogs Related Question"
8. A question about the MDD layer of USB device mass storage driver
9. File System Related to 64GB Mass storage Card (Block Device )
10. USB Mass Storage Function question
11. usb function mass storage class - RAMDISK folder goes away after usb attach
12. usb function mass storage class - RAMDISK folder goes away after usb attach
13. Windows XP can't find driver for USB Mass Storage (No driver should be required)
14. [2.6.23-1] [USB Mass Storage] [USB_PERSIST] Losing mounted USB storage after resume
15. [2.6.23-1] [USB Mass Storage] [USB_PERSIST] Losing mounted USB storage after resume