Hi, try Icon Keeper Deluxe.
Profile creation and changes require minimum activity from the User
with only a few mouse clicks. Shifting between profiles is also
reduced to a couple of clicks. The User can create profiles by any
condition arranging icons for example by type (Office applications,
Graphics, Software Development, Games etc).
* Keeping of icons positions on desktop
* Provides for several sets of icons on the desktop
* Stores icons sets and their positions in named profiles
* Easy profile management (create, edit, save, save as, delete)
* Instant switch back and forth between profiles (couple of mouse
* Fast restoration of icons positions when icons are "shuffled"
* Fast restoration of startup layout
* Support for different resolution layouts
* Fast access to all of the functions via the desktop context menu
(integrated at installation)
* Doesn't load the memory & CPU while active
* Supports Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/