In article <# XXXX@XXXXX.COM >, "Greg"
When multiple Internet connections are available, WXP uses the one
that has the lowest "metric" value. If both of your DSL connections
are enabled, assign a lower metric to the one that you want to use for
Internet access, and assign a higher metric to the other one.
To assign a metric to a network connection:
1. Open the Network Connections folder.
2. Right click the desired connection.
3. Click Properties | Internet Protocol (TCP/IP).
4. Click Properties | Advanced.
5. Un-check "Automatic metric".
6. Enter a number between 1 and 9999 for the "Interface metric".
Steve Winograd, MS-MVP (Windows Networking)
Please post any reply as a follow-up message in the news group
for everyone to see. I'm sorry, but I don't answer questions
addressed directly to me in E-mail or news groups.
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional Program