Please learn how to post to Usenet.
1) The subject line should be a succinct summary of your issue - many
people are busy and will gloss over nonsensical subjects like
"HHHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!" or "SOS SOS SOS"
2) Lose the caps - it's considered yelling, is incredibly rude and makes
your posts very hard to read.
3) Post in proper sentences, with full stops and capital letters at the
beginning. A reasonable effort should also be made with spelling and
4) You need to describe your issue in great detail, including the exact
text of all errors, service packs installed and your system configuation.
5) How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post
How to Act Smart on Usenet
Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered
How Not to Get Help in Newsgroups
Otherwise, you might as well try here:
Psychic Friends Network
Facon - the artificial bacon bits you get in Pizza Hut for sprinkling