by Denni » Thu, 27 Nov 2003 05:53:32
1. store default printer, change printer and then restore default printer?
2. keep default windows printer from changing when change printer in.
When I change my printer in Microsoft Project 98 to our plotter, the windows
default printer also changes to the plotter. How do I keep the windows
default printer from changing? Thanks
3. Word 2003 hangs - default printer is a networked printer - spo
4. Word 2003 hangs - default printer is a networked printer - spoolsv.exe running high
5. members on my network printer not able to print to default printer
6. Printer driver for shared/network printer
7. Network Printer help: Use a Shared Printer on a WinXP machine
8. Printer disappears when default is set to a network printer
9. network ready printer versus sharing a printer?
10. WindowsXP How do I change printer to be the default printer
11. How can I change my default printer to another printer via VBA?
12. how to enable local printer AND disable network printer- printer w
13. Printer object changes my default printer
14. How to change Printer defaults for TS printers permanently?
15. Default Printer changes to a Session Printer