by kjpun » Tue, 07 Aug 2007 14:40:25
1. find idmso custom tab in ribbon
2. Adding a button to Data Mining tab in Excel Add-Ins
Not sure if I have put this in the right place.
I'm wondering if it is possible to add a button to an Excel Ribbon, under
"Data Mining"? Haven't been able to find any example on the web...
Preferred language C#
With Office 2007
3. How do I Disable My Buttons in a Customized added Ribbon Tab ?
4. Unable to see custom Ad-Ins ribbon tab in Excel 2007 + Windows 7
5. Can we modify any of the ribbon tabs or create new ribbon tabs?
6. Can we modify any of the ribbon tabs or create new ribbon tabs
7. Remove All Tabs from Ribbon except Custom Tab
8. idMso values for ribbon tabs
9. Office 2007 Ribbon-Add-ins Tab
10. Select the Add-Ins Ribbon tab using VBA
11. My Add-In's Tab is missing from the ribbon
12. How to add custom button to Insert tab?
13. Add custom button/icon to Common Insert tab to launch 3rd party extension?
14. The Developer Ribbon Tab - buttons inactive
15. Toggle Button in Ribbon to Hide/Show Built-in Tabs