filing mark in printing for filing purpose

filing mark in printing for filing purpose

Post by Tmlr » Wed, 14 Dec 2005 16:10:02

After printing document, people generally fold and make a crease for filing
it in to the folder or u have to put marking manually in page, which is
difficult to put in ms word.

my suggestion to developer is to add some option in printing properties menu
for small horizontal mark in the left side of page.

please tell me if this feature is already exist and I am unable to locate.


This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the
suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I
Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then
click "I Agree" in the message pane.