by cGF1bGl » Sat, 29 Apr 2006 01:34:01
1. microsoft word, "lables" prints four not a full sheet, why?
2. I am not able to print a full page of the same label.
I just got a new computer, loaded Word on it and now I am not able to print a
full page of labels. I didn't change anything, but I only get 4 labels per
page. Please help me.
3. Why can't I print full page of same label?
4. Why does Word say I am on Page 11 when I am only on Page 1?
5. What am I doing wrong - Word 2007 prints mini pages?
6. Word 2007 will not print selected pages of labels.
7. Why every line on my word document prints a full page?
8. Excel>Word as labels, why only 1 page displaying/printing?
9. When's the last time InfoWorld devoted a full 21-page report to Linux crapware?
10. how to see borders when i am doing labels on word.
11. Trying to print labels with panasonic dot matrix,printing 1 ok then 1 blank page, why?
12. print four times the same A6 page on a A4 page for a 300 pages document
13. Why do the boxes not show on a full page of labels?
14. I am trying to print labels in word 03 using Microsoft Address Boo
15. Why dont I get a full page of labels in a mail merge document?