Problem: When starting Apache2, I get the error "Unable to load dynamic
library 'C:\php\ext\php_mysqli.dll' - The specified module could not be
found." - twice.
1) I've installed PHP5 to "C:\php".
2) Changed the "C:\php\php.ini" file to:
extension_dir = "C:\php\ext"
3) In Apache's 2 "httpd.conf" file:
LoadModule php5_module "c:/php/php5apache2.dll"
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .phtml .html
4) Checked the RW perms of all folders and sub-folders.
5) Checked the dll existence in the specified direcotories.
Yet I get the errors. I'm sure this a simple fix for the more
experienced users here. I greatly appreciate any help in this matter.