1. Micoshaft ally Lenovo Says Consumers Return lenova crap Netbooks while others grab 32% global netbooks marketshare!
2. IE Continues to Lose Grip on Market
3. Are micoshaft unsellable xp preload netbooks piling up with retailers?
4. Linux trouncing micoshaft in US and GLOBAL netbook sales
5. Micoshaft OS pre-loaded netbooks prices tumbling
6. Netbook price fixing by Intel$ & Micoshaft collusion
7. Micoshaft trying to tie the hands of netbook suppliers
8. Netbook companies should sign up for Chrome OS and not micoshaft offerings
9. Micoshaft expensive netbook slopwa file copy takes 30 minutes, Linux cheaper and faster - takes seconds
10. Linux set to crush micoshaft on netbooks with 50% to carry Linux
11. Top netbook sellers at NewEgg: 0 Linux netbooks, 4 Windows netbooks
12. News story: Microsoft winning market share in mobile devices; Linux losing market share
13. PC World: Windows' Grip on Market Share Slips
14. News story: Microsoft winning market share in mobile devices; Linux losing market share