by Heiko Pat » Fri, 29 Jul 2005 20:31:19
1. set thread priority of threads produced with kernel_thread() in kernel mode
2. set thread priority of threads produced with kernel_thread() in kernel mode
Heiko Patz schrieb:
I forgot some interesting things
3. kernel mode thread creation and priority setting
4. User Mode Thread vs Kernel Mode Thread
5. Multi-threaded does debugger get priority of lower priority threads?
6. How to setting "Thread Priority" for sql-server-thread.
7. pthread is user mode thread, right?How can I create a kernel thread?
8. get real/unmanaged/kernel thread ID (not managed thread ID) for a thread
9. get real/unmanaged/kernel thread ID (not managed thread ID) for a thread
10. CDO & threading : Cannot change thread mode after it is set.
11. Threads: does Thread.start() atomically set Thread.__started ?
12. Thread pool thread priority
13. [tao-users] ORB Concurrency: ORB spawned thread do not inherit parent threads priority + policy
14. Changing thread priority with ThreadPool threads?
15. UI has highest thread priority, yet it is still slow when background threads work