-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I'm gathering informations about Bluetooth devices who are proven to
work on Linux.
To report your device please do it on the Newsgroup and not by sending
directly an email to me (in this way the list will be permanently stored
inside Google and other news-archives).
What i need:
3) Type (USB/PCMCIA/Printer/ISDN/DSL/Headphone/LAN/Headset/Compact
4) Kernel version (command: uname -r)
5) Linux Distro (Mandrake, RedHat, Debian, ecc)
6) Status (complete [the device does everything what is supposed to do],
sufficent [only the basic functions of the device work fine, but this is
not a major issue], insufficent)
7) Notes (free field, for instance you can use this to say what works
and what doesn't work of the device)
8) Any other information you think is important
Please report only devices that DO work for you.
P.S.: Let your friends know about this too and please do not remove the
crosspost while replying.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with MultiZilla - http://www.yqcomputer.com/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----