On 12 Apr 2004 14:45:56 -0700, XXXX@XXXXX.COM (Shane Allen)
DOS boot disk cannot see the hard drive because it is NTFS.
0. boot into DOS from a floppy that has the commands fdisk.exe sys.com
and format.com on it.
1. from the floppy, type FDISK
2. remove the non-DOS partitions from the hard drive.
3. Create a Primary DOS partition of your chosen size.
4. Create an Extended partition and make DOS partitions inside it.
(Each partition will be assigned a drive letter)
5. Set the PRIMARY DOS partition "Active"
6. Reboot from the floppy. You can now see the hard drive.
7. Type format from the floppy and format each drive letter you
created in fdisk in the last steps.
8. Type SYS.COM from the floppy which will make the hard disk
Remove the floppy and boot from the hard drive.