by Dr al » Thu, 22 Jan 2004 09:07:48
1. [News] Intellectual Monopolies Gone Too Far, Microsoft Wants Licensing Monopolies (Apple Too)
2. Come Microsoft Get with the Program - Who actually wanted Remote Sync over IP removed from ActiveSync?
I can't believe anyone actually wanted remote sync removed from ActiveSync?
If the so-called concerns were surrounding security why didn't they simply
make the protocol more secure?
3. Microsoft wants H-1B Visa program expanded (so it can hire cheap foreign labor)
4. Your Dog Wants Steak. Microsoft Wants Your Car.
5. Full Developer Licenses for Microsoft SharePoint Web Parts for Free ?a New Partner Program by Virtosoftware
6. Book wanted: Concurrent Ruby Programming (was Book wanted: Metaprogramming in Ruby)
7. Microsoft Open Licence Program - What is it?
8. Licensed programs: from MicroSoft, Adobe, MacroMedia...
9. Full Developer Licenses for Microsoft SharePoint Web Parts for Free ?a New Partner Program by Virtosoftware
10. Microsoft ASP Licensing Program for SQL Server
11. License 1A - Microsoft License -- SQL Report Seems Wrong
12. Microsoft Access License 2007 Problem License Require ActiveX Control
13. need microsoft license Tracking software to give me MS License in.
14. [News] Copyleft-type Licenses Spread to Mashups, Microsoft Uses Licences to Break Rules
15. Hobbyist and Educational Licenses Available (was: VMS Hobbyist License program abolished?