1. Connect from a Compaq Evo T30 Thin Client to Linux/Debian?
2. 32 bit process & 64 bit driver, 32/64 bit pointer?
I am using MmMapLockedPagesSpecifyCache function to map my device memory RAM
to user area. It is not a security conernt to me to do by this method.
I want to support this for a 32 bit application, calls 64 bit driver(64 bit
system), I am taking care of 32 bit process detection, In this case, if i
uses above function, it returns a PVOID, I am not sure, will get a 32/64 bit
pointer, but PVOID is 64 bit in 64 bit system?
Is there any way to request only 32 bit User pointer from this API?
Any coversion of mapping 64 bit userarea pointer to 32 bit different user
Any other ways to support this in 32 bit process in a 64 bit driver, for
getting a 32 bit User address pointer?
I have tested once, I received a 32 bit pointer, but i doubt, this will not
be a case always.
3. [CHANGED] VS 64-bit...VS 32-bit and Windows 32-bit on CPU 64-bit
4. Windows 7 64 bit - FileMaker 32 bit: MySQL-driver 64 bit or 32 bit?
5. From 32 bit Windows upgrade to 64 bit Windows or 32/64 bit Linux is better?
6. 32-bit Number * 32-bit Number = 64-bit result -> What about 32-bit operators?
7. Do I need to install Odyssey Cline for wireless networking - Compaq Evo N410C
8. Question on Wireless for Compaq Evo N610c ???
9. Compaq Evo N800v - Linux wireless, how?
10. Suse 9.1 Pro on Compaq Evo 610c w/Multiport Wireless module?
11. Wireless multiport card on Compaq Evo N800v
12. 32-Bit TAPISRV with 64-Bit RemoteSP (and 32-Bit TapiClient) gets n
13. SQL server 2000 32 bits - Windows 2003 32 or 64 bits?
14. Triple boot: XP 32-bit, Vista 32- & 64-bit?
15. Ubuntu 32-bit, 32-bit PAE, 64-bit Kernel Benchmarks