by mshett » Fri, 07 Nov 2003 12:27:57
1. Max OR's and AND's in a WHERE clause
2. how to combine and's with or's in a if statement
If "A" is constant for both or conditions, how does one write the if
statement? I tried to do this and got and error:
If(or($b4="UA", sum($r4+$t4>0, and($a4="S")),1,2)
3. SUMPRODUCT with AND's and OR's?
4. Comparison bet soap rpc, dce rpc and sun rpc
5. avoiding XML serialization, different WSDL generation, soap serialization
6. Comparison between soap rpc and dce rpc
7. replacing builtins (WAS: Regular Expressions: large amount of or's)
8. PHP5's SOAP Extension Simplifies WebSite Payments Pro SOAP Integration
9. MacBook Pro 17 inch Final Cut Studio Pros and cons
10. What are the pros/cons of FileMaker Pro X versus MS Access?
11. Pros and Cons of Intellistation Z Pro for Maya
12. Pros / Cons between XP Pro and XP Media Center ?
13. How to log the SOAP message after serialization on the cleint side?