My machine is currently installed with Windows98 and have 2 email
i) Outlook Express (Default Client)
ii)MS Outlook 2000
- I wrote a small program to send emails to my selected recipients.
- Used MailSession Object to create the mailSession and send using the
- The first time my program send the email, it uses my default client
(Outlook Express) to
send the email to my recipients
- But when I send subsequent emails, it uses MS Outlook 2000 to send my
- My program is written in PB 6.5.1
i) Does mailSession connects to the default mail client, ?
ii) if NO, what is the mechanism that dictates which client to connect
iii) Is there any workaround for this one ?