by siniste » Sat, 06 Nov 2004 01:40:23
1. usermod -l fails
2. i get L's above and into my words, help pls
U clever ppl, i keep getting capital l's in my words above the letters or at
least more raised than the letters .
Can someone help please, have reset comp, restarted word
3. OE 6 - opens, checks and d/l's mail but is invisible.
4. [PATCH 17/21]fs:cifs:connect.c remove one to many l's in the word.
5. [News] Big Win for Linux, Apache and Free Open Source P/L's
6. TETRIS Clones FREE D/L's
7. was IBM Clown "Easter Egg" - source code from Andy J-L's CP/M book
8. Fonts not clear, i's and L's are red in color
9. Attn:philo - LCD Monitor (sorry used too many L's)
10. What are the 4 backward L's on my new blank doc in Word?
11. [PATCH 17/21]fs:cifs:connect.c remove one to many l's in the word.
12. Outlook Express v6 d/l's, kills msgs without reading them
13. Printing & upside down L's in lower case
14. Deleting $0.00 d/l's on Money + Dlx
15. Deletiing $0.00 d/l's on Money + Dlx