by Alex Vinok » Fri, 15 Jan 2010 18:13:50
1. List thread id and process id, them kill threads by ID & their par
2. get real/unmanaged/kernel thread ID (not managed thread ID) for a thread
How can I get the real thread ID for a thread? The Thread class provides
the managed thread ID only. Do I need to use P/Invoke for some win32
function like GetThreadID or something similar??
3. get real/unmanaged/kernel thread ID (not managed thread ID) for a thread
4. Parent Proc ID Or Thread ID From Thread Handle
5. Getting thread context switch count from .net code / thread id question
6. getting thread-ID from another thread
7. Getting physical thread Id
8. get thread id from a thread handle
9. Any Api on win NT to get thread handle from thread id?.
10. How many physical processors we need to support 32K THREADS in IDS.
11. Thread and Sockets: pass Socket-Id to Thread
12. how can I get an Handle to a thread from thread ID?
13. Suspend / resume a thread given only the thread id
14. Close thread handle by thread id