by Marco van » Tue, 24 May 2005 15:45:59
1. FWSM/PIX and Dynamic PAT using global IP range vs. global interface vs. global IP
2. global a b != global a; global b in this circumstance
3. Ruby 1.8.7 (pl174) "make test" fails (floating point) *only* with default CFLAGS -O2
4. (OT) autoconf and CFLAGS
5. cpan, MakeMaker, CFLAGS (and CCFLAGS)
6. C_USR vs CFLAGS and MULTI GT
7. CFLAG optimization?
8. Still a few flaws in configure's default CFLAGS
9. Still a few flaws in configure's default CFLAGS selection
10. [PATCH 7/12] [IDE] Set CFLAGS only for au1xxx-ide
11. Custom CFLAGS with distutils
12. [PATCH 2/3] UML - Fix command-line CFLAGS and LDFLAGS support
13. [PATCH] [6/19] x86_64: Fix for arch/x86_64/pci/Makefile CFLAGS
14. ./configure doesn't like CFLAGS='-ggdb'
15. CFLAGS are not taken into account properly