by Sree » Wed, 05 May 2004 22:35:40
by Rich Tee » Thu, 06 May 2004 01:06:05
by David Schw » Thu, 06 May 2004 03:47:32
1. Find out the name of Oracle DB on a solaris server?
2. Compiling C program with Oracle on Sun Solaris - oraxlc not found
3. Find out the name of Oracle DB on a solaris server?
4. How to find whether Solaris 8(02/04) or Solaris 8(02/02) ?
5. xmnt program not found or No XMNT2000 Program can be found, skipping autocheck
6. Uninstalled Program, but Program Name Remains in Program & Fe
7. Uninstalled Program, but Program Name Remains in Program & Featur
8. Finding the first instance of a name or partial name in a list of names
9. Javax.naming Exception: name not found in naming service.
10. easiest way to find distinguished name or samaccount name from full name
11. Is there anyway to find the journaling mailbox name by program?
12. [9fans] find acme 'window' name from which program B2-ed?
13. Can not find "Program name" from the start menu
14. How do I find the computer name on which my program is running?
15. can not find channel named "stdout" in Thread program