Hi All you geniuses!
Here is my question:
I have noticed that the CMS system brings back old C# code. This is what is
I did some test code months ago which sent a specific e-mail message when
certain postings were visited. Later, I changed the e-mail message. The new
e-mail message arrived for awhile, but the old one would come back as well.
I rechecked my code, and the old message format was gone. If I recompiled
the entire site, the old messages would stop coming, but after a bit
(days/weeks), the old message would start popping up again. So, I would
recompile the entire site again, the messages would stop, then start up again
at a later date.