Wonder if anyone has experienced the same problem.
I have setup CRM 1.2 and Great Plains 7.5 in a test environment.
If I do a clean installation of Great Plains using the sample company
(two) and then install the CRM Integration, when I then create a
Debtor Account in Great Plains it goes through to CRM. This is fine.
If I go through the whole process again, meaning I load CRM, then load
Great Plains using a RESTORED company database and then finally load
the CRM Integration, then when I create a Debtor Account in Great
Plains it does not go through to CRM. It does generate a whole bunch
of documents in Biztalk Server, but they never get delivered.
In both cases above, if I create an Account in CRM it does pull
through to Great Plains.
I can only think that it has something to do with the fact that I am
using a restored Great Plains database.
I have checked all obvious causes such as permissions on all the
relevant databases and the database owners etc.
Hope that someone can respond with assistance.