CRM 4.0 upgrade from CRM 3.0, Outlook 2007 has 2 CRM menus and cra

CRM 4.0 upgrade from CRM 3.0, Outlook 2007 has 2 CRM menus and cra

Post by c3RlcGhlb » Tue, 25 Dec 2007 03:39:01


i

After our server upgraded to CRM 4.0, on all of the pc's we have removed the
CRM 3.0 client, however Outlook still has CRM 3.0 menu!

When we then install CRM 4.0 we then have 2 CRM menus. The left one is for
CRM 4.0 and works for a few seconds then, Outlook gives message 'Outlook
stopped working' and then Outlook reloads. See error message sent to
Microsoft below.

The is repeated until message suggesting I disable CRM add-in.

CRM diagnostics do not indicate a problem.

Upgrading to Office 2007 SP1 made no difference.

Any ideas?

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Error Report Contents

<CrmScriptErrorReport>
<ReportVersion>1.0</ReportVersion>
<ScriptErrorDetails>
<Message>Unspecified error.</Message>
<Line>585</Line>
<URL>/F1/tools/personalsettings/dialogs/personalsettings.aspx?clientid={F6DFFA14-FD32-DC11-90BA-0019B9BCF5BB}</URL>
<PageURL>/F1/tools/personalsettings/dialogs/personalsettings.aspx?clientid={F6DFFA14-FD32-DC11-90BA-0019B9BCF5BB}</PageURL>
<Function>applychanges()</Function>
<CallStack>
<Function>applychanges()</Function>
<Function>function anonymous()
{
applychanges();
}</Function>
</CallStack>
</ScriptErrorDetails>
<ClientInformation>
<BrowserUserAgent>Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; WOW64;
SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; MS-RTC LM
8; InfoPath.2)</BrowserUserAgent>
<BrowserLanguage>en-US</BrowserLanguage>
<SystemLanguage>en-GB</SystemLanguage>
<UserLanguage>en-GB</UserLanguage>
<ScreenResolution>1024x768</ScreenResolution>
<ClientName>Outlook Desktop</ClientName>
</ClientInformation>
<ServerInformation>
<OrgLanguage>1033</OrgLanguage>
<OrgCulture>2057</OrgCulture>
<UserLanguage>1033</UserLanguage>
<UserCulture>2057</UserCulture>
<OrgID>{02188BF1-BAC4-46AB-BE14-F9932316617E}</OrgID>
<UserID>{F2499203-A45B-DA11-91CF-000E0C9C828B}</UserID>
<CRMVersion>4.0.7333.3</CRMVersion>
</ServerInformation>
</CrmScriptErrorReport>

<CrmScriptErrorReport>
<ReportVersion>1.0</ReportVersion>
<ScriptErrorDetails>
<Message>Object doesn't support this property or method</Message>
<Line>1411</Line>
<URL>/F1/tools/personalsettings/dialogs/personalsettings.aspx?clientid={F6DFFA14-FD32-DC11-90BA-0019B9BCF5BB}</URL>
<PageURL>/F1/tools/personalsettings/dialogs/personalsettings.aspx?clientid={F6DFFA14-FD32-DC11-90BA-0019B9BCF5BB}</PageURL>
<Function>function anonymous()
{
applychanges();
}</Function>
<CallStack>
<Function>function anonymous()
{
applychanges();
}</Function>
</CallStack>
</ScriptErrorDetails>
<ClientInformation>
<BrowserUserAgent>Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; WOW64;
SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; MS-RTC LM
8; InfoPath.2)</BrowserUserAgent>
<BrowserLanguage>en-US</BrowserLanguage>
<SystemLanguage>en-GB</SystemLanguage>
<UserLanguage>en-GB</UserLanguage>
<ScreenResolution>1024x768</Sc
 
 
 

CRM 4.0 upgrade from CRM 3.0, Outlook 2007 has 2 CRM menus and cra

Post by gherbstma » Sat, 29 Dec 2007 21:02:33

ry removing the add-in from the Outlook tools menu.

Gary Herbstman
Byte Solutions, Inc.
http://bytesolutions.com



"stephen" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM > wrote in message
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...