What's the right order?
Just to be clear... I click "Business Tools" in Outlook and there is no
"Accounting Tools" item in the list.
Here's my installation process:
1. Installed Outlook many years ago.
2. Eventually upgraded to Outlook 2003 w/BCM.
3. At some point, installed Office 2003 SP2 and BCM SP1.
4. Yesterday, installed SBA 2006 and created a company.
5. Checked Outlook today, and the "Accounting Tools" item is missing.
6. I selected the "check for updates" menu item in SBA and it brought me
directly to the "Service Pack 2 for Business Contact Manager Update and Small
Business Accounting" page (which I installed).
7. Checked Outlook 2003 w/BCM, and still no "Accounting Tools" item.
How are these procedures incorrect? Should I first install the SP1 for