by U3Vubn » Fri, 13 Aug 2004 11:39:02
1. can you mix single column subreport with multi column subreport?
2. Subreport - 2 Columns; Main Report - 1 Column
I have my subreport set up as 2 columns and my main report as 1 column. The
subreport is in the Report Header...and it keeps giving me only one column.
3. I need a report that has two columns, that each have two columns...
4. "Matching" column A's values in column B
5. Counting A's in a table column 1, F's in column 2, etc...
6. Parent Columns and Child Columns don't have type-matching columns
7. Subreport column not showing correctly on Main report
8. Displaying a two column combo box and showing value from column 1
9. Vertical line between the columns of a two-column report
10. Running Total in report using net of two columns in third column
11. Combine multiple columns into two long columns, Repeating rows in first column
12. Chart with One Column Column and Two Stacked Columns
13. Sum a column is criteria in two in column and other column are met
14. Showing Labels only in the First Column of a muti column Report
15. Three column layout, middle column clear:both; affects other two columns;no tables