Just thought I would post How I solved my Audio problem in MSN Messenger
The last two steps I performed must have corrected my problem.
Below are the steps, provided Logitech Support Site.
1. Launched Windows Messenger and executed the audio tuning wizard.
2. Go to "Start" select "Run" type "msmsgs" and click "OK".
3. With Windows Messenger open, click "Tools" and select "AudioTuning
4. Follow the steps which are provided by the "Audio Tuning Wizard" and
select your desired Microphone & Speaker device.
5. Once this process is complete, close the Windows Messenger application.
The configuration change made through Windows Messenger should now be set in
the MSN Messenger 7.5 application.
After that was done, I went to Programs, Accessories/Entertainment/Volume
Control/and unmuted S/PDIF-IN & Auxiliary.....( I had done this before, but
it didn't solve the problem, so that's why I'm thinking it was a combination
of steps that I took.)
I certainly hope this will be of help someone......I had about gone beyond
Oh, I am using a Logitech Fusion Camera....