by bruce_cod » Wed, 21 Jan 2009 17:49:30
1. Hosting multiple applications with individual domain names on one host
2. Hosting multiple applications with individual domain names on one host
you can not use asp.net url rewriting to go between applications. you'd
need an isapi filter for this (probably not allowed by brinkster).
if you convert the two sites into one vdir then you can use url rewriting.
-- bruce (sqlwork.com)
3. online hosting solution,online hosting,online hosting solutions,web hosting solutions
4. hosting web hosting domain internet domain service
5. Several hosts under one hostname; several addresses for one host
6. deploy same account to multiple hosts or domains
7. Need to host one user account from another domain...How?
8. multiple hosts for one domain
9. How to one DNS hosts multiple Domain ?
10. Hosting multiple domains under ONE org tree
11. MX Records on external DNS for Multiple domains hosted on one Exchange server.
12. Multiple Domains hosted by one Exchange Group
13. Hosting Multiple Domains One IP