1. Problems in NS 6.1 & NS 4.71
2. dreamweaver mx/images.com?/missing images ns 4.7 mac
hi. new to dw. have been building sites w/bbedit for years. am liking dw sans a lil problem i have encountered with images not displaying in netscape 4.7 (mac).
im looking at the code and the relative link looks fine/standard - <img src="images/whatever.gif">
when i look at site in netscape 4.7/mac the image areas are filled in with text that says "images.com"
there must be something in the dreamweaver code that is pointing at something other than the images directory. maybe the issue is not setting up a local root directory when i was editing the code on my machine? i was primarily using bbedit but opened in dreamweaver for some of the behavior tools...
see urls i am speaking of (again- it's just ns 4.7 mac issue)
i am aware that ns 4.7 does not support many css elements- the tw-co.com does use css, the second site doesnt use css--- both have the images.com text showing. i also know that 4.7 is only about 5% of users- but i hate putting something flawed out there
please lend me your thoughts.
4. Subscription Form Shows up strangely in NS 4.7
5. NS 4.7 and field html into usercontrol
6. Nested Table Background repeats in NS 4.7
7. Errors in NS 4.7, works in recent browsers, please help
8. Win Mess 4.7 Vs MSN Mess 6.1
9. @ns ***Hot stuff - check this out !!! @ns
10. web view w/ NS 7 NO GOOD - OK W/ NS 4.79
11. Create Primary NS and Secondary NS
12. [PATCH 8/8] user ns: implement user ns unshare
13. Ultra 5 - Combining 50 ns & 60 ns RAM
14. [PATCH -mm 8/8] user ns: implement user ns unshare
15. Problem with NS 7 - Layout works in IE6, Opera 7 and NS 6