1. Snapshot agent fails with error "The Remote Procedure Call Failed"
2. EINVAL and C calls (Was: Why is my http call failing?)
I've gone further. This following call snippet fails:
str1='GET /yaml HTTP/1.1\r\n\r\n'
of course with an EINVAL error.
AFAIC write a calling a C function. So why would calling
a C function cause a EINVAL ( this is not rhetorical ).
I believe earlier calls have probably been executed earlier in the
same library ( the open works ).
On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 09:44:16 GMT, Thaddeus L Olczyk < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
Let me add that it is the one click installer available from rubyforge
Thaddeus L. Olczyk, PhD
Think twice, code once.
3. Fedora: fail Mint: fail OpenSuse: fail Ubuntu: fail Windows 7: success Windows Vista: success
4. *weird* overflow error *after* API call; call works OK, but later simple steps fail
5. net view \\servername fails with "remote procedure call failed"
6. When calling OpenRecordSet(), ODBC Call Failed, 3146 error appears
7. Called program fails to fail when DISPLAY is added
8. *weird* overflow error *after* API call; call works OK, but later simple steps fail
9. Unlink command fails as well system call fails sometimes...
10. Calling a thirdparty Web service fails with Http error 401: Unauthorized
11. Calling a thirdparty Web service fails with Http error 401: Un
12. xmlrpc error faultCode 105 faultString XML error: Invalid document end at line 1, column 1
13. channel 3: open failed: connect failed: Connection refused
14. rpc.svcgssd fails: =?utf-8?b?cXdvcmRfZW9sOg==?= fflush failed: errno 38 (Function =?utf-8?b?bm90CWltcGxlbWVudGVkKQ==?=
15. RPC call fails with 1783 (stub received bad data)