1. [linux-pm] [PATCH 3/5] [pm] Respect the actual device power states in sysfs interface
2. [linux-pm] [PATCH 3/5] [pm] Respect the actual device power states in sysfs interface
Can we let "state" file die? You actually suggested that at one point.
I do not think passing states in u32 is good idea. New interface that passes
state as string would probably be better.
64 bytes from 220.127.116.11: icmp_seq=28 ttl=51 time=448769.1 ms
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to XXXX@XXXXX.COM
More majordomo info at http://www.yqcomputer.com/
Please read the FAQ at http://www.yqcomputer.com/
3. [PATCH 3/5] PM: Support for system-wide power transitions in generic power domains
4. Programmatically power up or down a particular device [on a hotplug bus]
6. [PATCH] acpi hotplug: decouple slot power state changes from physical hotplug
7. Laptop fell, now power-up goes to instant power-down; any hope?
8. automatic shut down power/ turned off power
9. To push the Power Button 3 to 5 seconds to Power Down the System
10. Laptop fell, now power-up goes to instant power-down; an
11. Change <Power Off> to <Shut Down> in Power Options
12. [PATCH 3/5] [pm] Respect the actual device power states in sysfs interface
13. [PATCH 2/4] [pm] Respect the real device power states in sysfs interface
14. Power Down Modes on Power PC
15. power managment disabled/power down issue