1. [linux-pm] [PATCH 3/5] [pm] Respect the actual device power states in sysfs interface
2. [linux-pm] [PATCH 3/5] [pm] Respect the actual device power states in sysfs interface
Yup, in the future that will be better. For now, let's work with what we
got and fix 2.6.16 to be compatible with previous versions..
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to XXXX@XXXXX.COM
More majordomo info at http://www.yqcomputer.com/
Please read the FAQ at http://www.yqcomputer.com/
3. [PATCH 3/5] PM: Support for system-wide power transitions in generic power domains
4. Programmatically power up or down a particular device [on a hotplug bus]
5. [PATCH] acpi hotplug: decouple slot power state changes from physical hotplug
7. Power Down Modes on Power PC
8. To push the Power Button 3 to 5 seconds to Power Down the System
9. Change <Power Off> to <Shut Down> in Power Options
10. After Power down from WinXP Pro Computer Will Not Power Up
11. XP2 will shut off, power down after 5 seconds power-up and hang ?
12. automatic shut down power/ turned off power
13. Laptop fell, now power-up goes to instant power-down; an
14. [PATCH 2/4] [pm] Respect the real device power states in sysfs interface
15. Laptop fell, now power-up goes to instant power-down; any hope?