1. [linux-usb-devel] [2.6-test] Bug in usb-storage or scsi?
2. [linux-usb-devel] Patch for usb-storage in 2.4
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to XXXX@XXXXX.COM
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/
Off the cuff, this doesn't look bad... tho it does a lot.
The reordering of locking in device_reset and bus reset definately looks
good, especially for the corner-cases (yanked device, etc.).
I'm uncertain if your handling of the io_request_lock is right.... but
getting information on how to handle that has been like pulling teeth, so
I'm inclined to trust your wide-scale testing on this.
Was there a reason to add more do-nothing code to host_reset?
Is it really safe to remove the irq_urb_sem?
Also, please make sure everything is CC'ed to the usb-storage list (on this
On Fri, Apr 09, 2004 at 07:59:43PM -0700, Pete Zaitcev wrote:
Matthew Dharm Home: XXXX@XXXXX.COM
Maintainer, Linux USB Mass Storage Driver
Department of Justice agent. I have come to purify the flock.
-- DOJ agent
User Friendly, 5/22/1998
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
3. [linux-usb-devel] System stalls using usb-storage
4. [linux-usb-devel] 2.6.16-rc: saa7134 + usb-storage = freeze
5. [linux-usb-devel] usb-storage: WIN_SECURITY_UNLOCK
6. [linux-usb-devel] spontaneous disconnect with "usb-storage: implement autosuspend"
7. [linux-usb-devel] spontaneous disconnect with "usb-storage: implement autosuspend"
8. [linux-usb-devel] BUG: 2.6.14/2.6.15: USB storage/ext2fs uninterruptable sleep
9. [linux-usb-devel] BUG: 2.6.14/2.6.15: USB storage/ext2fs uninterruptable sleep
10. [linux-usb-devel] Dealing with flaky USB storage devices and rootfs
11. [linux-usb-devel] Problem with USB storage devices, error -110
12. [linux-usb-devel] oops with USB Storage on 2.6.14
13. [linux-usb-devel] 2.6.10-rc2-mm2 usb storage still oopses
14. [linux-usb-devel] Dealing with flaky USB storage devices and rootfs
15. [linux-usb-devel] RFC drivers/usb/storage/libusual