by John Jacob » Sun, 17 Apr 2005 05:00:26
1. Add-ins do not show up in the Add-Ins Ribbon
2. Disabling Add-Ins, plug ins
Excel 2003 is running slow on our system. Can you tell me how I can disable
and see what Add-Ins and PlugIns are on it? We are running Acrobat 6 Pro,
and my thought is that something in that program is causing a lockup.
3. Check Browser Object Plug-ins/Add-ins
4. Schedule an email without plug-ins or add-ins?
5. Problem migrating VS2003 add-ins to VS2005 add-ins
6. Some snap-ins not displaying in "Restricted/Permitted snap-ins"
7. WIN XP SP2 active X controls, plug ins, add ins, downloading software
8. Remap Copy (CTRL+INS) Paste (SHIFT+INS) to other keysyms
9. Solver in add-ins folder, but not in add-ins under tools menu
10. Can I get native code add-ins when I development the add-ins using C#?
11. Visio Tools? Add-Ins, Plug-Ins, etc.
12. WIN XP SP2 active X controls, plug ins, add ins, downloading s
13. Microsoft Access 2000 - Why are the add-ins greyed out after ins
14. Excel add-ins does not show up in Excel>Tools>Add-ins list.
15. Com add-ins versus normal add-ins?