I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 3.5 &
X-Files Components 3.5 is ready to download at: http://www.x-files.pl/download/
What's X-Files Components ?
X-Files Components package contains four powerful advanced components
(TXDBGrid, TXQRGrid, TXDBColumnsDialog, TXPrintColumnsDialog) designed
for Delphi 5, 6, 7, 8 & 2005 and C++Builder 5 & 6. The package includes fully
automatically installer/uninstaller, well commented 3 demo applications and
excellent context help system (over 480 topics). X-DBGrid Component package
is a main part of X-Files Components package (TXDBGrid, TXDBColumnsDialog).
TXDBGrid component is the powerful extension of Borland's TDBGrid component.
TXDBGrid component looks beautiful and implements many additional features like:
fixed columns, 6 fixed styles (flat and 3D), 3 Windows XP themes, enhanced flat and
3D scrollbars, proportional scrolling for any DataSet even filtered, expandable columns
and title headers, checkboxes, hot buttons, title and indicator images, many variants of
pictures drawing into cells, title markers and multicolumns sorting, enhanced lookup
lists, pick lists and drop-down lists, enhanced support for bdRightToLeft BiDiMode,
extended rows selection and notification, multiline rows and auto-numbering, hints,
tooltips, column stretching and many many more ...
TXQRGrid is a complementary component for TXDBGrid designed for dynamic report
creation on the basis of TXDBGrid current settings. TXQRGrid component can print
and preview the content of TXDBGrid component. TXQRGrid creates in run- time
complete report in QuickReport format. The report can be automatically stretched
or created as few parts (vertical bands) depend on selected paper size settings.
To read more, please visit our website at: http://www.x-files.pl/
You can also look at some screenshots at: http://www.x-files.pl/components/
What's new in version 3.6 ?
- Introduced new TXDBGridSettings class and Settings property
- Support for saving and loading column layout to/from ini file
- Support for saving and loading column layout to/from registry
- Support for saving and loading column layout to/from stream
- Support for saving and loading column layout to/from string
- Main settings options: soLoadLayout, soSaveLayout, soUserSettings
- Other settings options: soOrderFields, soLinesCount, soStretchMode
- Support for saving and loading additional properties (OnLayout)
- Some minor bugs fixed
What's new in version 3.5 ?
- Introduced drop-down calculator to edit numeric fields (cbsCalculator)
- Introduced drop-down calendar to edit Date & DateTime fields (cbsCalendar)
with (loShowToday, loShowTodayCircle, loShowWeekNumbers, OnCalcBoldDays)
- Introduced drop-down data list for any field (LookupDataSet, LookupKeyField)
- Extended drop-down list for lookup fields (LookupListFields)
- Support for drawing *.ico, *.wmf, *.emf, *.jpg in TXDBGrid (from BLOB fields)
- Support for drawing *.ico, *.wmf, *.emf, *.jpg in TDBImage (TXGraphicField)
- Support for drawing *.png, *.gif, *.tif, etc. - Professional version only
- Extended support for graphic BLOB fields (TXBlobField, TXGraphicField)
- Support for printer page width matching (roAutoCalcPageWidth)
- Support for hidde