Cresco Software is proud to announce that the public beta release of
Compass for Delphi v1.0.0 is available for download.
Compass for Delphi is a Delphi IDE add-on with new and powerful
- code browsing/navigation
- bookmarks management
- project backup
At the base of Compass for Delphi is a full blown parser which provides
real time syntactical and semantical parsing of the current project,
while building and maintaining a complete list of symbols.
Like a true Delphi compiler, it ignores comments, obeys conditional
defines (works only with compilable code), processes "include" files
as well as any library or Delphi's own units (from the "$(DELPHI)\Source"
directory) and searches for units/files in various paths.
- Find References - finds and browses references of the symbol at cursor
- Rename Symbol - renames any symbol and all references to it, project wide
- Find Declaration - finds and shows the declaration of the symbol at cursor
- Bookmark Manager - maintains and handles persistent Delphi bookmarks
- Project Backup - backs up the current project in a zip archive using a version
- Module dependencies - list all the dependencies of the current module
- Fully integrated in Delphi IDE
Currently, Delphi 6 and Delphi 7 versions are available. A Delphi 2005 version
will be released later.
This beta expires on May 15, 2005
Read more and download Compass for Delphi at www.crescosoft.com
For any questions or bug reports, please email XXXX@XXXXX.COM