finally i got it to work, and do you know what? Again Microsoft is guilty ;)
Here my steps:
I installed BDS at another computer with Win XP. Help works
(technically ;>). I copied all directories below Documents and Settings,
which had anything to do with MSDN or Help to my other comp, where the help
has dead links. No success. I exported all registry-entries, which had
anything to do with msdn or help, and then i import them to my other PC
(after adjusting paths and so on). Without success. Then i had an idea,
which seems to be a bit dangerous, but i made a backup some days ago, so
what! I deinstalled Internet Explorer 7! And thats it! Help works now on
both comps, with all links! Damn...
Hopefully this would help somebody else to manage a similar problem with
less stress, time and anger.
Die oben angegebene Adresse ist OK, wird aber nicht gelesen. Wenn direkter
Mailkontakt gewscht wird, bitte spamtrap gegen jens<punkt>nixdorf