1. Is "Borland C++ Builder 1" code-compatible with the free Borland C++ 5.5 ?
2. FREE Borland C++ Books and Borland C++ 4.0 license.
I am cleaning out my book shelves.
I have a tasty "blast from the past" to give away.
"Programming the Paradox Engine, C++ Windows Applications" by Vernick,
Signore and Stegman. copyright 1994. It still has the floppy disk in
the back of the book.
As a bonus, I'll throw in a shrink-wrapped (still sealed) copy of
Borland C++ 4.0 for Dos, Windows and Windows NT. That's right... One
compiler - THREE target platforms. <g>
Who (in North America, sorry no international shipping) wants it?
PLUS (somebody stop me!) I'll throw in Herbert Schildt's book "The
Complete Reference, Borland C++ (Harness the power of C++)." copyright 1997.
Email me off-line, first come, first serve. You just pay for shipping.
send email to: dennis [at] dennislandi [dot] com
Remember it's FREE (plus shipping and handling). (And remember, I can
only ship in North America.)
So who loves you?
3. Can I upgrade Borland C++ 5.02 project (OWL) to Borland C++Builder 6 project
4. Tool Required for Borland C++ builder --> Microsoft C++
5. Reposted,simplified - Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 compiler vs Borland C++ Builder 5 compiler speed optimization.
6. Using a Borland C++ Builder DLL in Visual C++ 2005
7. Borland Builder C++ v.6 or Microsoft Visual C++ ?
8. Convert Borland C++ Project to Visual C++
9. Using a MS Visual C++ DLL in Borland C++ Builder
10. [ace-users] Important information regarding Borland C++/CodeGear C++ support
11. [tao-users] Important information regarding Borland C++/CodeGear C++ support
12. Matlab 6.5 C++ library and Borland C++ builder 6
13. Matlab C++ library and Borland C++ Builder 6
14. From Borland C++ 502 to Visual C++
15. From Borland C++ 502 to Visual C++ 6