by Srdja » Wed, 12 Nov 2003 16:14:17
1. how to tell if a column is part of a computed column?
2. Is it possible to alter a physical column to a persisted computed column?
The reason I want to do this is I migrated some data to a physical
column and now I want this column to be computed. I tried
ALTER Table MyTable ALTER Column MyColumn as (Column1 + Column2)
3. SQL2005: Can a computed column which is derived from an XML column be indexed?
4. Is it possible to alter a physical column to a persisted computed column?
5. Computed Column from Date Field
6. Computed Columns in Access
7. Computed Columns
8. Object Data Source Computed Column
9. Computed columns in datagrid
10. Typed DataSet, GridView and Computed Column
11. How display RowState in computed column?
12. Computed Columns in dataset always returning NULL
13. Computed Columns in Access 2007 Query (adp/SQL)
14. Computed column not updating when deleting a row from child DataTable
15. Range with computed column number