1. transfer rows from table (without unique index) to duplicate table (with unique-index)
2. Creating record unique ID from a one field table
I'm trying to use SQL to create a unique record ID for my table. I don't
want to use Auto Increment because i want to control the next value. I used
to do this in code by having a table with one field to hold the last number
I was wondering if someone has some sample SQL script to for this.
Thanks in advace.
3. Make Table Query - unique records from other two tables
4. How to create covering index for query with multiple joined tables?
5. How do I create a table of unique records from two or more tables
6. Compare two fields each record of table, update record or not in new table
7. Create Query to display three fields for every record in a table.
8. Design Query to select Child Records with no parent record from 1 field
9. Indexing a table on multiple fields with a date field in descending order
10. Designing query to only show unique records
11. Query not selecting correct records - returniing all records!
12. Can I create unique index on selected records ?
13. Creating a select query from multiple fields on the same table
14. Using multiple field index when each of the fields already has seperate index
15. Indexing Tables created from the "Make-Table Query"