by Jose Porte » Wed, 25 Feb 2004 23:11:08
1. Shut Down fails to shut down PC and hangs on shut down screen.
2. Windows Small Business Server 2003 R2 - 5 days shutting down - hasn't shut down yet
On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 00:51:45 -0800 (PST), "fast247.biz"
Better to ask in an SBS group.
3. Windows Small Business Server 2003 R2 - 5 days shutting down - hasn't shut down yet
4. Abnormal server socket shut down
5. IE shuts down, programs shuts down
6. If I shut down sql services, what sms services should also be shut down?
7. Shut down - Install update and shut down - forever
8. shut down doesn't shut down
9. message "safe to shut down the pc' after shutting down from start>
10. Shut Down and Restart options are missing from the Shut down menu
11. xp shut down problem *nott restart, just shut down
12. Shut Down and Restart options are missing from the Shut down menu
13. On shut down how do I make the Shut Down option the default?
14. Shut Down option will not Shut Down Computer normally