by John Herbs » Wed, 17 May 2006 08:57:57
by John Herbs » Wed, 17 May 2006 22:31:27
1. QC is a response to both Borland and Borland customer needs
2. QC and state of Borland products
3. Can someone at BorCon remind Borland of QC 2378?
4. Are sanct.log and regwizard.log worth a QC report?
5. Suggestion: QC list of bugs which Borland most wants to reproduce
6. l Borland, Diamondback and QC
7. Borland, Diamondback and QC
8. Borland, reopen QC-Bug 5132
9. Project Manager-QC-FULLTIME, email@example.com, 732-947-4485.
10. qc.codegear.com site error
11. QC Reports for COM Issues
12. QC: You are logged in as (blank)
13. Can't log in to QC Stats website
14. logging into qc fails
15. CUSUM V-Mask Plots if you do not have SAS/QC