1. Taste important pack which comes from MS Corp.
2. Taste this important pack from the Microsoft Corp.
It looked like a virus laden trap based on the terrible use
of the wrongs words and the size of the file. So I jus put
those all in my "kill-file" (blocksender)
| Point? Wouldn't a link have been more appropriate?
| All the Best,
| MS-MVP Win98/XP
| Troubleshooting Windows XP
| Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
| "HRSOLUTIONS [ Executive Search & Placement]" << XXXX@XXXXX.COM >>
| Microsoft Customer
| this is the latest version of security update, the
| "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes
| all known security vulnerabilities affecting
| MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express.
| Install now to protect your computer
| from these vulnerabilities, the most serious of which
| allow an malicious user to run executable on your system.
| This update includes the functionality of all previously
| System requirements: Windows 95/98/Me/2000/NT/XP
| This update applies to:
| - MS Internet Explorer, version 4.01 and later
| - MS Outlook, version 8.00 and later
| - MS Outlook Express, version 4.01 and later
| Recommendation: Customers should install the patch at the
| How to install: Run attached file. Choose Yes on displayed
| How to use: You don't need to do anything after installing
3. Taste security pack which comes from the Microsoft Corp.
4. Taste that important pack which comes from Microsoft Corporation
5. Taste this important pack that comes from Microsoft
6. Try this important pack which comes from Microsoft Corp.
7. Watch the important pack which comes from the Microsoft Corp.
8. Taste important pack from the MS Corp.
9. Taste this important pack from the MS Corp.
10. Taste the critical pack which comes from the M$ Corp.
11. Taste this internet pack which comes from the M$ Corp.
12. Taste these security pack which comes from the MS Corp.