1. updates and patches via OnCommand ?
2. Network componets updated via IE7 and not via system updates
Hi, I've been advised by that I need IE7, because IE7 has "updates other
files on the system".
I thought that Microsoft does not rely upon an application (IE7) to provide
system component support and that system component support is provided via
the critical and service pack updates.
Therefore, can someone, preferably from Microsoft tell me, what, if any, of
the system network components have only been updated by installing IE7, that
have not been updated via the critical and service pack updates.
Further, if there are any, why haven't those system network components not
been updated via the critical and service pack updates - i.e. I'm thinking of
something like the update only provides a feature in the application and
therefore not needed for safe, secure system operation.
Windows XP Pro, Version 2002, Service Pack 3.
Cheers and many thanks for your collective time.
3. difference between "updating via patches with YAST", and buying new version (suse)?
4. [PATCH] AHCI SATA vendor update from VIA
5. Unable to apply old security patches to Vista Home Premium via the Automatic Updates
6. PATCH: update via audio driver, make it work on esd add new chips
7. [PATCH RESEND 1/2] cgroup:doc Update cpuset info & webiste via cgroup.
8. Installed patch via Win Update but keep getting re-notified about it
9. Slow updates via Microsoft Update vs Windows Update?
10. Editor supporting code changes via a patch deck and update utility ?
11. XP SP1 reboot after Patch updated via GPO - SUS ( Urgent )...
12. Got "Failed" on each patch downloaded via Windows Update
13. [PATCH updated] net: add ability to clear per-interface network statistics via procfs
14. [PATCH updated] net: add ability to clear per-interface network statistics via procfs
15. [PATCH] update to fbdev-update-after-backlight-argument-change.patch