by amlt » Wed, 25 Aug 2004 08:03:01
by UFBUTWFnaW » Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:25:01
by Soni » Thu, 26 Aug 2004 00:04:25
1. Word opens when cicking on word file, but never opens file
2. Cannot open Pdf files always defaults to open in MS Word?
3. Open folder, read file, close file, open new folder, read file close file etc....
4. Workaround for Opening Word 6 Files (other than File>Open)?
5. Word not opening files from other than File | Open
6. Failure of Microsoft Word 2007 to open files using the "Open" tab on the file menu
7. Word: file open gives program not responding on the 2nd file open
8. Office (Excel, Word) crash when opening multiple files by popup menu in open file dialog
9. word in open then opens pdf file but does not open to adobe read
10. Open previously opened serialized file != new open serialize file
11. Word 2002 - Cannot set word 2002 to open .doc file by default on V
12. Word 2002 - Cannot set word 2002 to open .doc file by default
13. How do I change file/open/"files of type" to default to "all file.
14. word 2007 can not open word files, and freezes when i try to open