1. using ms access to convert ms access & sql server date time to unix time stamp
2. Help with comparing date stamp in PHP to date AND time stamp coming from MYSQL db!!!!!!
In our last episode,
< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
the lovely and talented XXXX@XXXXX.COM
broadcast on comp.lang.php:
try echo $banned_until here to see if you really are getting a value.
The answer probably is that you are getting a string, not time, which
is expressed in an integer number of seconds.
This is because $banned_until = 0. I suspect your problem is not
in date but that you are not what you think from the database.
of course you could make date2 = date('Y-m-d h:m:s'); which evidently is the
format you are getting from the database. This of course has the
disadvantage of being obviously correct.
Aha! The plot thickens!
Okay. date wants the second parameter to be a number for time, a big-ass
integer in this case. What you are getting from the database is a string.
How to change a string to time? How? How?
$date1 = date('Y-m-d',strtotime($banned_until));
Note: the above contains *two* hints at *different* solutions. If you do
both of them, it won't work. Pick one.
Lars Eighner < http://www.yqcomputer.com/ ; XXXX@XXXXX.COM
Countdown: 257 days to go.
3. Help with comparing date stamp in PHP to date AND time stamp coming from MYSQL db!!!!!!
4. Need to add date/time stamp to file name without time change creating new files
5. Include date/time stamp in file name when saving an MS Access repo
6. need help with date/time stamp -- In a Notes field
7. Help I need to removing time stamp on a date field
8. Time Stamp VBA - Need help please!
9. need date/time stamp on each line in memo field
10. need help with date/time stamp
11. A Date & Time Stamp in Outlook's Contact Notes Field!
12. How do I add a date/time stamp to a PRINTED email in Outlook?
13. Assign function key for time date stamp 4 Wordpad, and outlook exp
14. Assign function key for time date stamp 4 Wordpad, and outlook
15. outlook signature with current date and time stamp