1. COM Add-in Shim for Deploying Managed COM Add-ins in Office XP
2. Outlook COM Add-In not listed in "COM Add-Ins" menu
I wrote Outlook COM Add-In that adds a custom toolbar to Outlook. It
was working fine, but few days ago, the custom toolbar just
disappeared. Suspecting my COM Add-In was being disabled, I opened
Outlook "Disabled Items" window to find that my COM Add-In was not
listed there. Then, I opened up "COM Add-Ins" window expecting to see
my COM Add-In being unchecked. However, my COM Add-In was not even
listed there! I even tried to register my COM Add-Ins manually by
using "regsvr32.exe", but still couldn't see my COM Add-In in "COM
I even searched system registry to make sure that COM Add-In object
was properly registered, and found nothing wrong. Can anyone please
tell me in what circumstance, an Outlook COM Add-In stops showing up?
Here is my system spec,
3. Com add-ins versus normal add-ins?
4. COM Add-ins, VS 2008 and .NET Framework 2.0
5. .NET Invisible in SR-1 COM Add-Ins dialog
6. How to apply Windows XP themes to VS .NET COM add-ins
8. Adv Opts Add-In Manager/COM Add-Ins disabled--why?
9. Word Add-In not in COM Add-Ins List
10. Inserting an "Add-In" in Excel "Com Add-Ins" box
11. Excell 2003 - COM Add-in - Tools | Add-Ins
12. OL03: Adv Opts Add-In Manager/COM Add-Ins disabled--why?
13. ANN: Add-in Express .NET - Start Your Add-ins, Smart Tags and RTDS Faster
14. Can only remove add-ins but cannot add add-ins in Outlook 2003 anymore