1. how do i install office 97 upgrade and access 97 onto an xp opera.
2. Install Access 97 hangs (from office 97 professional upgrade) on Xp home edition
I realized that some people are still using Access 97.
So, I tried to install my version on XP Home. It is an upgrade version, so
it searches for already installed software and should prompt for a disk
(ette) if not found. I do not have a diskette on my laptop, but I figured I
could use the network connected to a PC that has one. Nevertheless, the
installation software does not reach that point, it just hangs there
"searching" the disc.
Should I install Office 95 !! ?? (*%/&/% upgrades !!!)
I just need to provide a client with a small interface to input data, I
though of using a small Access program to enter the transactions.
3. Is it okay to run Access 2000 compact against Access 97 db?
4. Problem of Access 2000 and Access 97 installed in the same computer
5. Running Access xp and Access 97 on the same computer
6. Access 97 db on Win NT runs fine but on Access 97 XP has issues
7. VBA used in Access XP not working in Access 97
8. Installing both Access 97 runtime and Access XP runtime
9. Access 97 install problem after Access XP removal
10. install access 97 after access 2000 is installed
11. Can I run Access 97 & 2002 on one computer?
12. Installing access 97 on new computer
13. Can office 97 be installed on a computer with Windows XP?
14. How do I install Office 97 with Office XP already on my computer?
15. I have Access 97 & 2003 installed on my computer