by REh1a2luc » Sat, 03 Feb 2007 01:23:01
by JoAnn Paul » Sat, 03 Feb 2007 03:20:48
by REh1a2luc » Sat, 03 Feb 2007 04:34:00
by Bob Buck » Sat, 03 Feb 2007 10:24:35
1. Desktop can't see laptop, Laptop can see Desktop (home premium network issues)
2. It's not a cheap desktop Apple needs...it's a cheap laptop
3. Can I use same program on my 2 home laptop and desktop computers?
4. Remote Desktop on my Home PC for when I am away from Home.
5. Home Network setup probems: XP Prof. Desktop and XP Home Laptop
6. Access entire desktop computer from laptop computer on wireless network
7. Desktop can't access Laptop but Laptop can access desktop
8. I think it's an rpc thing, desktop not talking with 5.5.laptop
9. I think it's an rpc thing, desktop not talking with 5.5.laptop doe
10. Desktop can ping laptop but laptop can't ping desktop
11. SN#11505 Desktops and Laptops Protected with VERITAS Desktop and Laptop Option
12. Network - W2k desktop can't access WXP laptop, but WXP laptop can access W2k desktop??
13. My desktop PC thinks it's a laptop!
14. Vista laptop, XP desktop, folder sharing from laptop to desktop
15. Desktop can see Laptop, but Laptop can't see Desktop!